Wedding Videography Melbourne: Wedding Dress Buying Guide
Choosing the right wedding dress can be a challenge for any bride. Anyway, shopping for a wedding dress is fun. It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for most of the brides. Some brides consider it a tough task, and that is why Wedding Videography Melbourne thought of writing this guiding article today. Top tips for choosing the wedding dress – let’s begin.
* Start the searching process at least nine months in advance. Most designers ask for 6-9 months to prepare a wedding dress. Some wedding advisers suggest starting the search process a year in advance. Anyway, two factors are there to consider when ordering your wedding dress a year in advance. Within a year, the trend can change. Also, maintaining your body measurements for a year is a challenge (if you gain or lose weight, problem.) Wedding Videography Melbourne blog has articles on shaping your body before the wedding.
* Set the budget: Of course, the wedding dress is the center of attention of what you will be wearing on the big day. You can buy a quality dress for $1500. Anyway, prices can change after adding of taxes and shipping costs. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: come up with a realistic budget. Don’t make the mistake of buying accessories and jewelry before you have finalized the wedding dress.
* Don’t go with the first dress you saw in store or online: It may be tempting to buy the first dress you come across. You have more than one choice to make a final decision. Keep a whole weekend for shopping. Well, the first dress you saw could be the right one for you. Keep it in your mind and look for few more options. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: don’t forget the wedding theme when you are shopping for a wedding dress.
* Wedding dress color: White is the most popular wedding dress color for decades. Anyway, it is not a rule – you should wear a white dress for the big day. Some brides even wear black dresses. It should go with the wedding theme though. Modern brides do not adhere to wedding dress colors. Just make sure you will look pretty in it.
* Feel free to go beyond the trend: Some brides worry too much about the trend in wedding dresses. Buy the dress that suits you the most. As mentioned, you can’t deal with the ever-changing wedding dress trends. What is on the trend may not suit you. But some brides tend to give priority to the trend and ignore that suitable factor. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: your friends may have an idea of what suit you the most. Or, you can go with your other half too. Still, buy the dress that feels right for you, not for anyone else.
* Do you feel comfortable in the dress?: Don’t wear a dress that will give you a hard time to breathe. If it is too tight or too loose, and if you can’t alter it to your measurements; don’t buy it.
At Wedding Videography Melbourne, we want the brides to look awesome. Start working out and maintain an ideal weight according to your height. Never buy a wedding dress without fitting it on. Hope you enjoyed our tips.